Thursday, August 24, 2006

Somedays just aren't worth the effort



Somedays it just doesn't seem to be worth the effort to get out of the house. I would say bed, but you know.. just being at home is a nice thing. Even if you get up in a good mood, you leave the house and there you come across those people who REALLY make your day. I'm sure you all understand and know some people like that. Right now you are probably thinking.. yep.. I can name a few. Well, so can I and those people make me want to go postal. Alas, I shan't.. only because my mom raised me better. But that furry little kitten pictured above certainly does say how I feel about those people.

So to you folks who have made my day so happy.... Say hello to my little friend Mittens the Kitten.
Mwah ha ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mooncat I am so sorry about your grandfather. I was extremely close to mine to, in fact he was more of a dad than the real thing.So I know the grief you must and do feel. Take care of yourself
Zazoo

MoonCat said...

Thanks Zaz! It's been over a month now and it still seems like I should be able to call him up and talk to him.