Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Oops, I did it again

MoonCat.
I have been known by MoonCat for 8 years now, since I was the ripe old age of 25. LOL. And I have thought about doing this for a while, but had never had the money and the nerve at the same time.
Well, Saturday night I set things in motion by making an appointment with the guy who did my first tatoo. (First is Phantom mask from Phantom of the Opera with a rose by it, it's on my right shoulder.) The one I got last night is on my right ankle. And to say it was painful, is an understatement. I honestly thought I could deal with the pain. The shoulder tat was nothing compared to this. Enough whining though. What do ya'll think? Is it pretty?
It represents me on two levels. One; my totem animal would have to be a cat and Two; I've always been kind of a night person as well as dreamy. I guess that's the writer in me.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

That is so cute. I bet it did hurt though. Isn't the ankle really sensitive?

MoonCat said...

Uh huh!!!!

Yeah, it was painful and yes I'm whining, but ouch!!!

It's been over a week now and it's healing nicely. The scab just came off and it looks pretty good.