Sunday, October 02, 2005

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! GO BAMA!!!



Last night my team the Crimson Tide whooped up on Florida. We beat them 31 to 3. It was an awesome game! The team was so on it was unreal, all the guys were fired up and ready to play. They all played their hearts out but of course some shined brighter. Brody Croyle. His throws were on target. Brody is one heck of quarterback. All I got to say is we need to keep number 12 healthy and happy. Prothrow, Castille, Darby, McLain & I'm sure there were some more, but these are the ones I remember most. These guys dominated the announcers comments.. all good of course. And the man who lead them. He has done some great work building the team. Good job Shula... BEAT AUBURN FOR US!
Unfortunately we lost one of the best players. I had just been commenting to my friend that he would most definitely have a career wherever he wanted to go if he kept this up. Prothrow. He went to catch the ball. Jumped high in the air to catch it. One of the other players caught him around the waist and when he landed his leg literally BENT the wrong way. It was awful! I knew before they even called for the docs and a stretcher he was in a world of pain. Later on we saw that his leg indeed was broken and he would be out for the rest of the season. My regret over the loss of such a wonderfully talented player is dwarfed by my hope that he will still have a career in the future once this heals. Our prayers here and our thanks go out to him for all the heart he has for the team and the game and for his future. God Bless You Prothrow, may you heal quickly.

No comments: