Friday, May 05, 2006

24 Days and Counting; Darkside of the Moon



Sherrilyn Kenyon has got to be my favorite author! At the end of last year I had got into the Dark-Hunter series and devoured every book I had missed. I made it a mission to read them in order as Sherrilyn is a crafty minx and drops hints building the plots through out each book in the series. Things you might think are cool in one book fall into place to show it to be AWESOME foresight for another book. How she manages to construct with such continuity is amazing. And now the latest of the Dark-Hunter books will be coming out in 24 days per the counter on her website. I can't wait!! If I'm lucky my local Barnes and Noble will have it earlier then street date like they did with her Lords of Avalon book; Sword of Darkness.
These books are so wonderful my husband has started reading them. There will be an author conference for her in New Orleans. Kenyon Minions, as we call ourselves will be showing up from all over the world to spend time together and just have fun. I really can't wait! These are as Simi says "quality peoples" and a blast to post with. I know they are on the edge of their seat for the next book to be out.

Got to say: Sherrilyn Thanks for the new buds and great reads!!!!


If anyone is curious and wants to check out her site here's the link: http://www.kinleymacgregor.com/hunter//intro.htm

Enjoy!!

No comments: